The M2250 Series is ideal for a wide variety of educational applications and built to withstand student use. This series has locked-on stage clips, eyepiece, objectives (sealed 40x) and a “slip-clutch” focusing system to protect gears from over-focusing. M2251C is supplied with cool and efficient LED illumination with dimmer switch and American plug.
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepiece.
- Monocular viewing head with 45° inclined eyepiece.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.) and 40xR (0.65 N.A.) achromat objectives. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- Three-hole nose piece is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives.
- Variable LED light provides bright, white illumination.
- LED technology provides cool, energy-efficient light for up to 50,000 hours
- 110V power supply, unit shipped with American plug
- Low position coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed.
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system.
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses
- Large 4-3/4 in. x 4-1/2 in. (120mm x 115mm) stage, with locked-on, spring mounted stage clips, drilled and tapped to accept optional mechanical stage.
- Built-in 0.65 N.A. special condenser lens
Our MS series are some of the best student microscopes on the market today. With extra features such as the rotatable head, fine focus control, and the option to add the mechanical stage, these scopes are a popular choice for educational use. Quality metal contruction, with optics and conforming to the universal standards (DIN) for microscopes, and 5 year warranty makes these reliable microscopes for a great value. This microscope satisfies all curriculum requirements through high school.
Optional mechanical stage allows for easier and more accurate positioning of your slides. The stage will be installed before shipment.
Advantages of LED Illumination:
- Life time of LED bulb is 100,000 hours
- LED consumes very little power
- Fully charged battery provides up to 15 hours of normal use
- Versatile power allows cordless use for portability
- Cool LED prevents focus deviation caused by heat-deformed equipment
- 10X Eyepiece with scale pointer
- Monocular head rotatable 360°
- 3 DIN Achromatic parfocal and parcentered Objectives 4X, 10X, & 40XR
- Total magnification 40X to 400X
- Coaxial coarse & fine focusing
- Disc Diaphragm
- Compatible with our MA88 line of eyepiece cameras
- Vinyl dust cover, spare bulb.
- CE Certified
This is a cordless LED binocular stereo microscope with top and bottom lights. It is designed for both indoor and outdoor applications, powered by either batteries or wall-power. It is portable and can be taken out to field sites. This microscope offers sharp clear stereo images, two magnification levels (20X & 40X), and the freedom from cords. It comes with a rechargeable illumination system that takes three rechargeable AA batteries (not included), and an AC adapter/charger. This durable and reliable microscope is a perfect instrument for viewing insects, plants, rocks, stamps, coins, jewel and etc. It is an ideal microscope for hobbyists and students.
- A great cordless stereo microscope with top and bottom LED lights
- Powered by either batteries or wall-power
- Convenient for being taken out for on-site applications
- Built-in rechargeable incident and transmitted LED illumination system (AA batteries not included)
- 10-LED top light
- 7-LED bottom light
- Two magnification settings: 20X & 40X
- 45 degree inclined binocular head with locked-in eyepieces
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Sharp stereo erect images with wide field of view
- High quality original true color
- Ocular-tube with adjustable diopter
- Accurate alignment, ensuring fatigue-free viewing for hours
- Rugged metal frame and stand
- Full optical glass elements
- Precise ground glass lenses
- All metal mechanical components
- GS CE approval electric apparatus
- White/black plate and rubber eyeguards included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control system
- Excellent five (5) year warranty
- Head: 45 degree inclined binocular
- Eyepiece: WF10X
- Objectives: 2X, 4X
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16″ – 2-15/16″(55-75mm)
- Working Distance: 2-1/8″ (53mm)
- Frosted Glass Objective Plate: 3-3/4″ (95mm) in diameter
- White/Black Plastic Objective Plate: 3-3/4″ (95mm) in diameter
- Illumination: 10-LED top light and 7-LED bottom light
- Accessories: a pair of eye-caps, a pair of clips and a dust cover